Friday, June 20, 2008

It's Been A While...

It's been a while since I've had a blog... I checked in on the last one I use to have here... leggallymouthy, but I guess I was inactive for too long and the account was deleted. So I'm starting over from scratch. Here I will post all things related to my Vegan, Hippy, Witchy rantiness. This is not for the closed minded nor for the trolls who don't have the balls to get up and do something about the things, but would rather piss on someone else's day.

I have a degree in Political Science, and use to voice quite loudly my dislike for the direction my country was headed in; a few things happened in my personal life, and I stepped back from the internet scene for a few years. I've been very lucky recently to meet new people, have started getting more involved once again, and am looking forward to getting my voice back out there. I'm feeling a little bit rusty so you'll have to excuse me as I pull out the tin can and get my mental gears all oiled up and running again.

No comments: