Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wake The Fuck Up!

I'm watching CNN, and they announced the verdicts of the people involved in the melamine case going on that has taken the lives of 6 children, and made hundreds if not thousands sicks.

Two men have been sentenced to death. These were named the 'middle men' in the case. One that sold the melamine, and the other whom mixed the melamine into milk to fraudulently increase the 'protein" in milk.

Something that really pissed me off... a man with his 23 cattle who stated that he was afraid that during the scare that he would either have to "sell the cattle or KILL them"... Are you fucking kidding me??? Kill them, because your industry is fucking tainted. BASTARD! Humans are tainted, when are we going to thin our population? When we decide to do so, I want to be the judge, jury, and executioner!

Cattle act strictly out of natural instinct, not out of greed, something humans cannot even come close to claiming.

So when the fuck are people going to wake up? When are they going to realize that the dead animals, animal excretions, or puss filled mammary fluids are NOT MEANT FOR HUMANS? I'm going to guess never, but I will say this... don't cry over the fruits of your greed, my dad has a saying, "you made your bed now lay in it"... I suggest you fuckers do the same!

No comments: