Monday, January 19, 2009

Bye Bye Bushy... Fuck Yeah!!!

While I'm not naive to say that things are going to suddenly "change", because we all know, IT WILL NOT... I'm at least at the point where I am willing to say, I'm fuckin done with the last 8 years of American government, and welcome anything different at this point. Politics are politics, and as long as there are politicians, we the people are ultimately fucked, our voices muddled in corporate agenda's... All I can hope for is plateau to the downward spiral this country has taken... of course, I would love to see a renewed sense of honesty and morality, and I guess time will tell... until then so long George Bush... your legacy has been made!




1 comment:

Lizzela the Human Bean said...

I know, thank whoever is up "there" that he is gone. I swear I was almost scared he would try to pull a Bloomberg on us and get another term!