Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm a bad, BAD girl *queue evil grin*

Ok, well I just thought I'd post something on a little more personal level. I hadn't posted anything on here for a month, and so I'm trying to get caught up with a few very important things that I have posted in the last 24 hours. Stories such as the possible execution of Troy Davis and trying to find some help for Citizens Animal Rescue.

I know that I use to have at least one or two people who would check in on my blog, so I hope you haven't given up on me in the last month. I promise, I'm still around!! I just have found myself in a bit of a rut. What?!?!? The Jod-I... in a RUT?!?! What has this world come to?

Hell if I know to tell the truth. Maybe it's the oncoming winter. Life has been going rather well.

My promotion is going good... I'm still learning. I guess I always will be. I try my best to do what I think is in the best interests for the operators, leads, and supervisors. I've faced a lot of criticism recently, based mostly on my religion... this really surprised me. It's never been an issue that I was pagan, but recently some of the operators on the floor decided to have a discourse on religion and mine has been in the line of fire. It makes me extremely sad to see this going on. I am the last person to ever judge someone based on their personal beliefs. I mean, I am the freak according to standard guidelines, I know what it's like to be judged before someone gets to know you. I am the first person who would stand beside someone to help them fight for equality! It truly fucking sucks and all I can do at this moment is hope that people get the fuck over it.

Grama Betty just got home from having her cancer surgery. We did find out that she will not die due to Carcinoid. This is an extreme relief for me! Grama Betty is my sunshine.. my only sunshine *queue song* She makes me happy, when skies are grey...

I guess the last topic of new information is that Jim and I will be tying the knot. Uh huh that's right! I'm going to be changing my last name! Even crazier to consider is that I'm the one that proposed! What is this world coming too!!! lol.. what can I say? I love him! As of now, we are hoping to have the Handfasting on June 13th. We just need the deposit for the area that we want to have the ritual at.

Ok, well it's getting a bit late. I've just finished listening to The Angry Hippie's Podcast so it's time for me to go to bed. Work comes earlier and earlier each day.

So for those of you who read this, thank you for not giving up on me. Yes, I haven't posted in over a month, but life has a way of happening. I hope your life is finding you well! Blessed Be!

No comments: