Thursday, August 21, 2008

Oh how I've missed you!!!

Two weeks ago, my hard drive on my brand new laptop took a shit dive and decided to crap out on me... Dell sends me a new hard drive "next day mail" and it takes 2 weeks to show up... no shit, DHL sucks!

So for the last two weeks I've been out of touch and now I'm having to download everything all over again, and get caught up on everything that I've missed.

Everything's been really busy here for me recently though. A week ago, I interviewed for a promotion at work, and hellz yeah!!! I got it!! So now, I'm directly under the Operations Manager and I get to work with all the operators in the center... I love it so far! I've got a few idea's going on in my head to try to help motivate everyone and I can't wait to put them together! Last Sunday night I worked my last night and my last weekend!!! I was quite surprised when I walked past the office that is now mine to see that some of my Operators had decorated with balloons, ribbons, and signs that they all made! It brought a tear to my eye! So I took a few pics and will post them so you can see my beautiful new office!!




They Love me, they really love me!!! As you can tell, the packing up and moving out and in processes are in full progress here, but I've finally got things settled in well... I'll update with finished pics later... You can't see all the pic but if you right click and view pic it'll show the entire pic... Ok, well I've got tons of work to do so I just thought I'd give a quick update since it'd been a while. Hope life finds you fantastic!

No comments: