Monday, August 17, 2009

Troy Anthony Davis update UPDATE!!!

New news for Troy Anthony Davis. Today the U.S. Supreme Court indefinitely postponed his execution and has remanded the case back to the state of GA, ordering that the case be reexamined.

I'm really excited... finally!! Now GA just needs to pull their heads out of their asses and sett his innocent man free!!

Oy vey, ok small update I suppose as I haven't been writing a lot. I was handfasted June 13th. It is a legal marriage, and it went wonderfully! Pics are on my facebook!

My dad's surgery on his cancer has gone well... the chemo pills didn't affect him too horribly. Since he's started taking his hormones, his energy is coming back wonderfully.

Jim and I purchased a new for us used car. It's fucking fabulous!! 2003 Element in damn good condition. Gas mileage no worse than the Cavalier we had. Woo hoo~~ I can finally drive in the winter and feel SAFE!

Work is crazy as always, but I love it... and that's a wrap for now!

1 comment:

JoJo said...

Hey! Congrats on your handfasting. I'm gonna go back to your FB page and look at the pictures. Wow, I'm stalking you on Blogger AND Facebook right now. MWAA HAAA HAAAA

;P

PS I, too, have a blog. :)